Thursday, February 26, 2015

New Blog!

Hey everyone! 
I've been invited to join a new group blog! I can't wait, and I'm definitely looking forward to it! :) I'd love it if you guys would check it out; we don't have much yet, but it's getting there. ;) The site is: girlslivingforgodsglory.wordpress.com
Thanks! Well, my internet is being slow, so I can't upload my ice storm and snowman pictures yet. :P I got in about 30 minutes ago from making a big snowman (it was taller than me and I'm 5'6"!) So yeah, I'll have to post those later. ;)
What kind of weather have you guys been having? It snowed like 6" last night or something like that.  :)
Have a blessed day!
~Katie

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Katie for telling everyone about our blog! I can't wait to see the snow pictures!

    maddysdigitaldiary.wordpress.com
    girlslivingforgodsglory.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting, my dear :) This will be such a wonderful journey for you and the other young ladies. May you be a sweet testimony for our Lord and Savior. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete