Monday, September 8, 2014

WOW, I've been busy!

Hey everyone!
Sorry I haven't posted in a couple of days. I have been REALLY busy today! I just got home from a big shopping trip, so I am very exhausted. I'm just real quick stopping by today with an encouraging Bible verse! BTW, Soon I will be sharing with you my modesty standards and some outfits I wear! So check back soon for more. :)
You may have noticed I added a Google+ badge to my website so if you're interested in following me on Google you may. (I don't ever post on there really though. ;))

"What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?"
Romans 8:31

~Katie

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your future posts on modesty...a very important subject to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been really behind on my blogging too! I'm excited for new posts. =) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by, Jessica Joy! I hope you have a great day as well. :-)

      Delete